Monday 7 April 2008

Help~!!

I really foresee lots and lots of stressful/sleepless nights coming up for at least, the next 2 to 3 months! =( After 1st year, I clearly remembered that I told myself to not let this happen again but it looks like I've failed in that. I'm clearly a very very last minute worker/mugger. Will be leaving Blogger for a period of time (at least until end of June, unless I'm super bored and have lots of stories to tell).

11 papers in approx. 2 months time!! =( I've never sat for so many papers in my whole entire life; well maybe except for SPM but still! I'd rather take 12 to 15 SPM subjects....

Till then, ciao!

=(

5 comments:

wenz said...

studies are like tat one le... work hard ok... try ur very best!!! wish u all the best yah!!! =)

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

Take good care of your health k? I'm here if you need someone to talk to :*

Anonymous said...

jia you ! you can do it !:)!

Heng Kai said...

thanks so much for the support! it's really appreciated. hmm, so who are you anonymous? why hide yourself? lol.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's me, MayLim. heehee... everyone also got stress when the exams is around the corner de... so, Jia you lo! If you are very stress, call me and i treat you to eat fried ice-cream at Pasar malam lo... heeheehee :P !