Wednesday 14 March 2007

Malaysian Night 2007

Malaysian Night 2007 was seriously a BLAST! Here are the pictures/videos as promised: *it'll be a miracle if you can spot me in the videos!* LOL. DVD will be out later! :P

PICTURES:

Before the show



Opening Dance

Stomp Dance


Dikir Barat. IC BOLEH!
Lion Dance
Modern Dance
Finale Dance

The audience! Can see Kim Hong! =)

VIDEOS:



Opening Dance (sorry for the bad quality! Hopefully, someone will upload a better version in youtube. Anyway, I doubt you can spot me in the video =P)


Stomp Dance (you should be able to see me in this, I hope)


Dikir Barat 1


Dikir Barat 2


Dikir Barat 3


Modern Dance: footloose! (I was the one doing the cartwheels! =))


Finale Dance (supposed to be the gay-est dance of all but I thought it was alright)

feel free to give your comments! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miracle to spot you... Heng Kai, the pictures are ALL about you... :)

But anyway, you did extremely then and I would say very professionally done at this stage...

Well done and I see a star is born... :)

I certainly hope that you enjoy the journey and there is much too come for next year...

k1M H0ng said...

ah ah///me is there in the pic!!1 hahah yay yay/..good job there Heng Kai...