Tuesday 27 February 2007

Malaysian Night Fever

Woohoo! Imperial College's Malaysian Night will be in 4 days! FOUR! Pressured? LOL!
To be honest, I'm quite worried of several things. Some are fine though.

Short Review of the dances I'm in:

  1. Opening Dance: I think Chloe, Yih Lin, Colin did a great job by polishing up the moves. It looked really messy and terrible initially, but now, I think it's quite good =)
  2. Bhangra: Hmmm, not too bad as well. Only thing I'm worried about is: the stage's so crowded!!
  3. Lion Dance: I always thought it was terrible. It's probably because I always have this weird feeling when I do the routine. But, nevertheless, it turns out to be quite good to the rest of the people, so yeah. Quite happy about it
  4. Modern Dance: Whee! I love this dance. Its very funnn!!
  5. Stomp: Not ready yet, in my opinion. We seem motionless! Ok, maybe not we but me!
  6. Dikir Barat: Errr, no comments. It's the worst among the rest of the dances I'm in :S so many things to remember!! :(
  7. Finale: Appeared to be the most gay-ish dance of all but it's improving :) at least, I don't think it's THAT gay anymore! Kudos to Wei Li!
So that's about it! Will probably upload the videos of my Malaysian Night once it's over!
We gonna ROCK on Sat! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better rock on Saturday if not I'm going to kill you guys... Hahaha... No pressure of course... Can't wait to go back now... ;)