Sunday 11 February 2007

Counting down

3 more days to go and I can see my family in London! wheee! Really excited now =P

Knowing my family, I really have to start planning for them or else they'll get really bored here. Hmm, let's see what's on my mind at the moment:

  1. British Museum
  2. Buckingham Palace
  3. Houses of Parliament
  4. St.Paul's Cathedral
  5. Victoria & Albert Museum
  6. London Eye
  7. Madame Tussauds
  8. Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens
  9. Shopping : Oxford Street, Harrods etc.
  10. Visit other unis: LSE, UCL etc. (definitely going LSE since my brother wants to go there!)
Ok fine, I know London is boring! But, what can I do?? Will probably suggest them to go Cambridge as well, but I'm unsure if I can follow them :( I have lectures during weekdays and rehearsals during weekends! sigh.. And oh! For the past 2 days, it's rehearsals and rehearsals for me. MNight in 3 weeks time!!! pressure.....

10 comments:

Aimi said...

Take them to the Tate. there's that giant slide thingy that I haven't been to yet, maybe fun for ur siblings. Houses of Parliament is dead boring.

ooo in V&A u must visit that sound and light display thingy they have in the courtyard/garden in the middle. I can't really explain it, but it's so cool!!

mmm Covent Garden? That's cool too.

Aimi said...

ps... u are damn cute during finale!!! XP

~ xYz ~ said...

hey hey.. last 3 weeks already you can do it one! =) go show the world what you can do.. haha!

yes aimi i agree.. he's so cute during finale.. i cant stop laughing everytime he hops here and there.. =p (chloe here btw)

Heng Kai said...

aimi: take them to the Tate as well? alright! =) cute during finale?? :S i hate finale :( you know chloe's so bad! keep laughing at me when i dance the finale part :(

chloe: *sweat* you lar dont wanna teach me to dance the 'right' wayy! it's soo gayyy...

Jade Lee said...

Saw your mom and family at mid-valley yesterday while with ben. She was buying winter clothes for the trip :P

Surely will have fun in england with a cold CNY for a change.

What about taking your family for a play or musical?

~ xYz ~ said...

cant help it... too "cute in your own way already" =p

the gay-ness will turn into macho-ness with time and practice (i hope).. haha.

Aimi said...

ooh yeah theatre/musical is a must if ur family are coming. although depends if u can get the tickets in time and if u have enough money =P


seeee even chloe thinks u are too cute.


no one said it was gay what =P

Anonymous said...

Oh my... Heng Kai looks cute... That I must see... Ok la, set... I am definitely coming back Heng Kai... :) A musical would be nice though don't go for an overly crazy one since your younger sisters will be here... Maybe Lion King but I think you have seen it? Hmmmmmmm... Still a good production to see many times...

Anonymous said...

Oh ya... You forgot the London Zoo... It is suppose to be one of the best in the world... And if you are around that corner you might as well go to Regent's Park...

Unknown said...

Yeah... it's not gay!