Thursday 14 June 2007

Counting Down

5..4..3..2..1.. days and I'll be BACK in Malaysia!! =P Honestly, if you were to ask me how it would reflect on me as a person, I would say: I'm feeling both excited and reluctant. Excited because I really miss my family very much! (thanks to Caroline, my 11 yo sister) It was really sweet of her to write me a letter during exam period; and tell me that she will personally bake me a cake when I get back home! aww....

Also, I don't have to spend more and more money here! (Have already spent A LOT, seriously) =(

On the other note, I really don't want to leave Beit Hall. It is the place where I can get up 5 minutes before lectures and still make it on time *smiles* Sad to say, I'll have to leave all these things behind =(

Anyway, that's not the point. Now that it's only 5 days away (5 days!!), I'm certainly looking forward to flying back and meeting everyone: family and friends!

Until then, see ya when I'm back! =)

1 comment:

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

i thought the cake was supposed to be a secret? :S