Sunday 20 May 2007

Exam

May not be blogging for the whole of this month. Exam starts tomorrow and ends in 17 days time. Hopefully(fingers crossed), I'll be able to scrape through it this time; considering the fact that I'm not really prepared for it and have not been revising my work constantly. I've NEVER been this unprepared for exams before, seriously never. Unless, you take primary school into account. Anyway, GOOD LUCK to everyone having exams around this time (Chem Eng, EE 1st/2nd years, etc and everyone else!)

5 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

Aiya, just experience it. I know you won't die.

Good luck Kai. You better wake up for your papers too. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck, may your exam days be free of panic! =]

Regards,

(a friend who feels the need to rub it in that his exams are OVER!!!)

Unknown said...

walau! Anon damn sadistic, eh?

Mentang mentang finish already... humph!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am feeling an infinitesimally small twinge of pleasure at the thought of you all slogging your way through the papers while I enjoy free time interspersed with projects ;) but that would be a subset of the definition of sadism, no?

Good luck to you too, Miss Neo.

daryl said...

FREEDOM TASTES GOOD, DOESNT IT?!!


waHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
3 MORE!