Friday 27 April 2007

Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK)

I know that I did tell myself that I'm NOT going to GBK anymore; at least for the next few months. I was (note the presence of the word was) seriously extremely sick and tired of the burgers there because I've been there for at least 4 times in a month (There was once I been there twice in 2 consecutive days).

However, I couldn't resist the temptation to go there once again today *smiles* This time, I went there with this kind and sweet senior of mine, Chloe =) Bumped into her when I was in the library and hence, the idea of going out for dinner came up. Initially, both of us were very indecisive of where to go; we wanted to have Fish & Chips but had to give up that idea because there were too many people. After walking from South Kensington to Gloucester Road and vice versa, we were both knackered and decided to just go to GBK. Meal was scrumptious, company was fun and it's an excellent break from work! Sorry Chloe if I disrupted your studies for a lil while! *giggles* I know it's difficult for you to try to please this junior of yours. Hehe.

First time in GBK =)

I love their milk shakes! *drools*

Me in GBK, once again!

P.S. Tsan, Hong, KC: you probably think I'm crazy enough to bring and wear that 4 Alpha shirt in UK! lol. See! Semangat right?! I MISS 4/5 Alpha!!!!!!

12 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

dont worry the company was great so it made up for the number of pages i would have read if i havent gone for dinner with you. =D but i was so sleepy when i got back i didnt do anything the whole night. =.=

oh and thanks so much for listening to me and enlightening me, shall remember it and try to do like how you said next time round. (interchange-able roles in our senior- junior relationship huh)

all the best in your revision! and dont get distracted so easily (means if you see me around again you shall just ignore me and continue studying). =p

Cheng Chun said...

Harrrrr... Told you it was a good place though you did go there 3 times in a week I think... What burger did you have this time? :)

Heng Kai said...

chloe: i didn't manage to do anything either! wanted to study but i was too tired >.<
good luck for ur exam too! =)

cc: i had normal chicken burger and, chocolate milkshake!!!! :P

sp said...

aahahah i thought u're a vanilla fan? :P

k1M H0ng said...

hahah Thats really semangat of you!! eHeheh really surprised to see u with the Alpha Shirt, but then it really looks nice on you!

oh perhaps I should go there for once when I go London yea... =)

~ xYz ~ said...

sp: coz i got to choose the flavour of milkshake, so we had the chocolate one! =p

sp said...

oooh.. ahhah luckily u didnt let him choose... if not sure vanilla wan :P

Cheng Chun said...

Vanilla is nice la. You must try Madagasacar Vanilla. Mmmmmmm.

Heng Kai said...

kh: thanks hehe! yeah, you SHOULD come to gbk the next time ur in london! remind me to bring you there! bet you'll LOVE their milk shakes =P

sp: eh! this time i dont want vanilla okayy!!!

BeNjAmIN said...

hahaha burger ... looks delicious.. can tapao for me when u come back this coming june ? LOL

Anne = YuinYuin said...

i want to go to GBK!!! bet i have to travel to your place and you MUST bring me there when i go over! but in another 1 and a half years time lar *smile*

Anonymous said...

Does anyone place CoD for single player anyway?
This is amazing game, i play about 5h in day.