Tuesday 24 April 2007

1 Down, 8 to Go

Finally, no more management exam in 4 years! wheeeee! I no longer need to mug all the contributions made by F.W.Taylor, J.M.Burns, Charles Handy, Pettinger, Mayo and the list just goes on and on. Honestly, I'm really sick of the word organization, legitimacy and authority. Been seeing and reading too much of it.

Management paper was not as bad as I thought it would be (questions were not that tough) because I could recall the things I've memorized BUT I just felt I did not put in enough examples, did not answer the question at several points and crapped a lot of unnecessary stuffs just to make the essays seem lengthy. Honestly, if they were going to mark me based on my points, it should be fine but if they're expecting concrete arguments, I think I'll do rather badly :( But I'm not complaining this time and the point I'm trying to make here is: I'm not exactly satisfied with the paper but I'm glad that it's all over.

As for now, have to start preparing for the remaining papers. My exam timetable is as follows:

  • 21/5: Digital Electronics
  • 22/5: Fields and Devices
  • 25/5: Communications
  • 30/5: Maths 1
  • 31/5: Maths 2
  • 1/6: Engineering Materials
  • 4/6: Analogue Electronics
  • 6/6: Analysis of Circuits

After that, it'll be all over! Can't wait to travel =) And then, go home!! Been missing a lot of things: family, friends, food, everything!

Wish me luck for my exams! Really need it badly.

10 comments:

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

Good Luck! :)

jinks said...

And i thought Exams doesnt exist in Imperial College.

Instead of having 4 papers/semesters, you're having 8papers at the end of the semester!
**I wonder who's gonna have the last laugh this time XD

jinks said...

oh and good luck :D

*i still have that little bit of kindness in me

BeNjAmIN said...

Good luck ... after all those paper a reward for u to come back msia is awaiting u .. hahah

Cheng Chun said...

Just 8. Cheh! At least you have a spread out timetable. Hahaha. Why not try 7 subjects in 7 days. Now, that will really ROCK your world.

Told you management was very straight forward.

And aiya, how many times I told you already. Good luck and it should be fine la. :)

Anonymous said...

U dont need luck man but ill wish u luck anyway. Take care and study hard.

-phuykhim- said...

jia you jia you!
*waves pom poms up and down*

Janet said...

truckloads of luck for my mei!

Ken said...

May you have a smashingly good exam period. And no I'm not being sarcastic... :-)

Heng Kai said...

thanks people! =)

ken: what makes you think I'll consider that sarcastic? nah, don't worry about it! =p