Sunday 22 April 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

Got up miraculously early this morning. It's really not because Yin Mei called me at 9am, but I seriously can't sleep! (Thanks Yin Mei for calling me, anyway) Been forcing myself to sleep recently but it doesn't work. I'm losing sleep!!! <-- sign of stress. Anyway, it's Mom's birthday today. Called back home and found out that Mom's not back yet: She's still on her way back from Hong Kong. Then, something struck me that I should get her a gift since it's her birthday! I hastily scrolled through the list of people/friends in my handphone and honestly, I couldn't figure out who to call except for this dear friend of mine, Benjamin. He's perhaps the only one who visits me so often and it is until the extent that the security guards outside could recognise him! (Note that the guards don't even recognise me, at times.) And, I'm certainly not being hyperbolic here. It's sad enough, but true.

What else can I say to Ben? Thank you for being such a great friend! (I don't think you need me to flatter you right? It gets boring at times. You should understand it, by now. Hehe) I know you'll always offer to help me if I ever need it right? =) Gosh, I've been thanking too many people lately. I think it's probably because I have extremely SWEET friends around me! *smile with brims*

I'm really happy, for now; despite the fact that I have a management paper tomorrow and I'm not really prepared for it yet. Mom totally did not see that coming and she was so excited and happy!

I shall now stop elaborating further before I start missing her. =(

P.S. By reading this post, thou shall not assume that I'm mummy's boy because I'm not! *fierce glare*

Mom's Birthday Present :)

8 comments:

BeNjAmIN said...

Well , I known you since i was like std 6,been like almost 8 Years now. You know I will always help you when ever you needed my help and when ever i can help i will : )

so don't sweat about it man hehe its just a small tiny thing .

Now since u have noting to worry about, study hard for your exams !

And if you treat me as a friend don't hesitate to call me if you ever need help. I will be always there if its within my reach :P

Ben

Cheng Chun said...

As expected from my little bro... ;) How ever sweet you are...

-phuykhim- said...

aw..so sweet
on my mum's birthday i was on the plane flying to london..so nice of me right?

Heng Kai said...

lol! looking on the bright side, she's happy in a way because her daughter is going to study overseas and come back with an excellent degree! =P you taught me how to look on the bright side, remember? *giggles*

-phuykhim- said...

haha
1 1/2 months time balik kampung!!!!!
yeaps...look on the bright side!
*opens window* so dark..not bright pun

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

omg meow, u got his lameless :S

Heng Kai said...

look at who's talking =p

Cheng Chun said...

It's in the family la. I tell very contagious. Scary.