Friday 20 April 2007

This is what happens if

you have been mixing too much with a person by the name of Ong Syn-In.

Janet

Yin Mei

Kim Hong

Me (my very own version of "When studying Circuits")

When I first knew Yin Mei, Janet and Kim Hong, they were NEVER like that! :S Whether it's good or bad, it's up to you to decide.
Anyway, this post is for fun; out of boredom. Hehe.

And, for Joanne a.k.a. Meow! Thank you so much for the lovely good luck card you sent! The card's nice and I love your handwriting =)

Card from Meow

P.S. The pictures above are taken from your Friendster acc. I don't stalk people by keeping those pictures. Hehe!

9 comments:

-phuykhim- said...

hahhahahaha!
you see you all..pendirian tak cukup kuat, so easily influenced by her..tsk tsk
anyways, you're welcomed georgie george...and it's MY handwriting, of coz nice lar! =P

Cheng Chun said...

Eh. She very powderful you know. Can influence me to sleep more one. Dahsyat I tell you.

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

ehem meow...tho i failed to influence u to take more picts, but i did influence you to...erm...say this 'it's MY handwriting, of coz nice lar! =P' lol!

-phuykhim- said...

cc: did i? =s
cindy: oh yeah...shit..hahahhaha.....

Cheng Chun said...

Ya lar... Knowing you girls recently make me sleep only... The influencing power... Hebat one... :)

Janet said...

heng kai: y no pic of meow? hmm i think jo also influenced lah...she doesnt take much la but then some very nice ones also lei...like the one on our blog...and lastly who gave u permission to take my pic ah? friendster is just for u to view nia wor.

Heng Kai said...

janet: jo's pictures not vain enough =P still require further training! ahahahaha! ehh, I think ur picture's very nice le! that's why I chose that =) should be happy =p

Janet said...

heng kai: not meh? hahaha okai. u're the blogger u decide. bout my pic: eh u dont think u cakap manis i let u go ah. need to pay me $$ cause it's copyright reserved.

Heng Kai said...

i'm serious!! it's really nice! (bukan cakap manis)
i only tell the truth. mummy say "don't tell lies" :P (does that sound familiar huh?) =)