Sunday 15 April 2007

Better Now: Thank You! =)

I feel a lot better and relaxed now (I'm being myself again). Not that I'm not stressed anymore, but I am no longer bothered by other things. Finally, it's time for me to concentrate and study! Management exam in a weeks time! =(

Anyway, I really have to thank a lot of people for that. It's amazing how you all manage to put up with me. A big THANK YOU to :-
  • The ones who commented on my blog: Audrey, Megan, SP, CC, CM, Vi Vian, Irene, Ken, Aimi, Jing Koon
  • Kim Hong: Thanks for your advise!
  • Janet: You emailed and SMS-ed me from Australia! aww, that was really sweet of you!
  • Joanne: I think you're the worst victim :S I hurled all my nasty thoughts to you. Hehe thanks for being a good listener and sorry yea!
  • Syn-Yi: Thanks for the song and message you sent: "Smile ya & stay happy.Stress only makes u go bald so if u don't wanna waste money go Yun Nam then listen to this.It helps!!" *faint*
  • Tsan

(Gosh, this is tiring! Did I miss anyone out?)

And, this is for Cindy. Thank you for suggesting Janet to text me. I'm very (well not very, but quite) sure that you told KH to do that also. You trained him too well. I asked him and he kept denying that you were the one who suggested him to do that. Both your SMS-es were so similar! Also, thank you for your lovely card and jellies :P

So, here goes my version of what happened on Friday (the 13th); regarding the jellies. Considering the fact that I was so tired on that day, I decided to sleep at 9pm. I was then rudely awoken at around 11pm because of something (I really can't remember what that was). Decided to check my handphone and to my surprise, there were 16 miss calls (8 from YM and 8 from Cindy. Don't worry! Your calls did not wake me up. Honestly, I didn't hear a single thing) :S Anyone on the right mind would definitely be worried and suspect that something might be going on. Found out it was actually nothing and I was told to wait for YM's phone call. Hence, I decided to take a nap while waiting for her call.

After a while, someone knocked on the door and Jonathan(my roommate), as usual, attended the guest. Usually it is his friend but this time, it's Cindy! She came in to pass the card and jellies she made for me. Honestly, I was extremely blur that time. Questions like "Oh what day is it today? Did I forget something? Did I not do something" flooded my mind. And, that was seriously very SWEET of you to do that, Cindy! Thanks! =)

Longan, Banana (this sounds weird), Gula Melaka and Toffee Jelly

I love the card!

Anyway, thought that the banana jelly would taste really BAD! Hehe. But, it turns out not too bad =) My favourite is still the longan although I like banana, on its own :P

7 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

I would say 'Could I have some'... But it would be wrong of me to do so... :P

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

Thursday, not Friday!

-phuykhim- said...

georgie george!

daryl said...

Eh dude, the trick is to not stress over how you are going to do, but to focus more on what you are trying to learn =) Just do it as a learning experience, do the exercises and read up on what you can't understand. Hope it helps! Glad you're feeling better btw. Sorry cuz I didn't really notice =P

p.s. you guys look good together :D

Jade Lee said...

Actually I wanted to post some comforting words on your last blog posting. But as I told a mutual friend of ours "Hey hk finding coping with studies hard in Imperial"

His reply was something like "Aiya you don't know hk meh? Everytime oso like that. Last time SPM oso say hard going to fail. So many As. A-lvls oso say very hard going to fail oso all As."

I really din know what to say after that. Kekeke.

Keep up the good work heng kai.

Anonymous said...

i'm serious this time ler!! :( y no one believes me??????????? THAT is depressing..

Jade Lee said...

Hey hk, don't be sad. Got so many ppl offering kind word of support and some even food :P

You don't need moral support from a old fart. Surely company from some girls (or one in particular) is 100 times more energy charge and 1000 times more refreshing :)

And stop giving those "don't know" answers to your friends when they ask u the question. Kekeke.