Tuesday 10 April 2007

An Excellent Break

To those who reads my blog regularly, sorry for not blogging for quite some time: I have been rather stressed up due to the amount of work (studies) I have to do over Easter vacation. I'm currently way behind my schedule =(

Gopi visited me from Malaysia and I have to admit that I'm a VERY terrible host. He had to walk to Harrods by himself on one fine day because I was too knackered to go with him. That seriously reflects on how obnoxious I am as a person/friend. It would have been better if he visited London somewhere in June; after my exams. Anyway, lets just skip that matter before I start chiding myself for being such a bad host.

On a bright and fine Easter Sunday, Cindy suggested that we should meet up for lunch. Henceforth, the 4 of us (me, Cindy, Cheng Chun and Gopi) met up for 'dim sum'. We then headed off to Green Park and Buckingham Palace since Gopi and Cindy have not been there before. Weather was seriously perfect and favourable. What an excellent break from work! (not that I've been working that hard, but still!)

Brilliant park and weather

And, oh! we went on a "double date" (I know Gopi's gonna kill me for this)

Cindy and I

Gopi and his long lost lover =P

Some of the retarded/nice photos we took:

Fine. Our relationship is complicated.

Gopi thinks this picture is cool! =)

2 comments:

Cheng Chun said...

You want to die ah Kai. Long lost lover!!! HOI!!! :P

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

LOL! and u said u guys were innocent :S