Wednesday 5 September 2007

An Update!

Finally, I'm back! :) Hey guys, seriously sorry for not blogging for soo long! Due to my inactivity, I seriously doubt anyone ever reads this blog now lol. I guess I'll be blogging more often when I'm back in the UK which is like in 14 days time? 2 weeks!

It has been a hectic and tiring past 2 weeks for me. Had travelled from KL-HK-China-HK-Macao-China-HK-KL. Semi-business/holiday trip. Phew! I'm all knackered now. Too busy to even upload pictures of the famous Asia's Las Vegas: The Venetian in Macao. Will do so probably tomorrow or something. Off to bed now! Nites!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

should be very fun right

when are u going back london anyway

let's go yum cha one day when benjamin's there

Heng Kai said...

i'll be flying back on the 20th :)
yeh, sure! we'll do dinner in chinatown or bayswater or smth!

~ xYz ~ said...

wahh you'd be back in london THIS early?! 20th....?? crazy!

okok enjoy the rest of hols at home before u fly back k. =)

Heng Kai said...

yeah, i'll be back in london really early this time. my brother's going to warwick and his orientation starts on the 25th. i have to help him to settle in, his bank acc etc. sighz!
i'll be flying off to paris with some friends after that! ;) when you flying back?

Cheng Chun said...

Back from your hiatus huh. Need me to pick you up from the Heathrow or not. Don't want you to get lost. :P

~ xYz ~ said...

i'm already here. dont need to fly back. =.=

Heng Kai said...

cc: don't have to. i'm quite familiar with heathrow already. thanks for your offer tho!

xyz: oh yeaa! forgot about that! haha. okay, i'll probably drop u a line when i'm in london ;) we do dinner someday! GBK! lol