Wednesday 14 May 2008

Cook! Cook! Cook! for American Idol!! =D

I doubt I've ever supported anyone that much ever since I've started watching American Idol but I've got to tell you, this guy by the name of David Cook (for those of you who don't keep up with AI) is amazing! I really hope he's the next American Idol! =D

Look, seriously. I am not claiming that David Archuleta isn't good but I don't think he's fantastic. It's no doubt that at an age of 17, his singing is way beyond his years. However, let's not forget that this is a singing competition and not a competition based on other factors like age/charm/whatsoever. David Archuleta won't make a very good recording artist, in my opinion. Who would want to listen to a string of ballard songs? Oh pleasee.. lol. I really do enjoy listening to some of his songs but I think I'm getting bored of it. Majority of Randy's comments to Cook was that it's "predictable" but why does Archuleta not receive comments like that? It was really as if Randy was against Simon this week. In that, I trust Simon haha =)

Anyway, the contestants entering finals next week are quite predictable. Let's just wait and see who will be crowned the next AI. To me, it's definitely Cook but oh well, there are reasons to why good contestants like Chris Daughtry or Elliot Yamin were voted out despite being more famous and selling more albums than their season winner. Anyway, let's just wait and see..

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing Cook's single! Do watch "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by him here.

2 comments:

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

Simon's biased! 'Round one goes to Cook and Cowell' *cough cough* Can't wait to see David vs David in the finals! both are good singers, but there can only be one winner. Archuleta!!!!!! :P

jinks said...

Cook Cook Cook!

What's this Synin with her archuleta nonsense. Boooo!!!

COOK-COWELL = CO(OK-WELL)
Ok and well! Means all good!

Roar...