Thursday 1 May 2008

Inspired by certain thoughts

I just realised that I'm one of the few bloggers who blogs in the wee hours of the night; being inspired by certain thoughts. This time, this post of mine will not be anything related to the horrendous exam from 27th May to 19th June.

As I was taking a break from Digital Electronics, I vaguely recalled someone (can't particularly remember who that person is) once telling me that I do take things for granted, at times. Back then, it was really hard to comprehend his statement but I think it really makes sense now.

Reflecting on my life for the past few years, I really think I do take a lot of things for granted (well, basically taking anything which one gives without returning back a favor, living a gleeful, sort of happy-go-lucky life without bothering about anything else).

However, I'm not saying that I am regretting all I've done, for I think it really teaches me a lot and I guess it made me more matured as well? lol. Anyway, that's a bit of the past and there's always the future to look forward to! It's time to improve myself =)

Anyway, on another note, for those of you who keeps up with American Idol (the ones from IC: Daryl, Cheng Chun), David Cook's the BOMB! Really hope he'll be the one clinching the title this year and NOT David Archuleta. That innocent/pleasant smile of this little kid.. Gosh, someone please get rid of him :(

A video of one of the songs performed by Cook, Billie Jean:



Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh..the two Davids are very good la wei...Hehe..I really hope they will be in the final two

jinks said...

AYE TO THAT MAN HK.

The small kid is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated. Someone get rid of him

Cheng Chun said...

I know you are not emoing but every day is a learning process and it will define us when we get older. :P You still have to learn a lot young one but at least you know where you are going. ;)

Anyway, I'm still shocked that Goldie Locks(Jason) is still there. He thinks he is damn charmer!!! Though it was time that Brooke balik. Phew.