Monday 15 January 2007

Cambridge

Trip to Cambridge was seriously fantastic! Cambridge is really gorgeous. What more, Vee Vian and Vin Shen's presence made it even better.

I shall not elaborate on my trip since a picture speaks a thousand words. See it for yourself.









Gorgeous King's College


R to L: Vee Vian, Kavitha and I











Breathtaking view during punting



Vin Shen and I





R to L: William, Kavitha, Vee Vian and myself!

Impressive St.John's College

I love the place a lot and will definitely visit this place again, some day.

4 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

yes i have to agree.. cambridge is simply amazing

Unknown said...

dude!! u noe ban vin shen?? cool...tell him u r my fren the next time u c him..lol
im his classmate durin form 4 and 5

Heng Kai said...

sure, i'll pass the message to him. btw, you're nicholas? whats your surname? name too common. can't figure out. hehe sorryy!!

Unknown said...

hahah the guy on msn..yajun n tx's fren