Saturday 13 January 2007

Q&A Session with Dato Seri Najib

Had my lab oral this afternoon with my lab partner. It's not the best-ever presentation that I've done but it's not the worst either. So, I suppose it's alright?!

Anyway, nothing special for the day except for this Q&A session in the evening with our Deputy Prime Minister, Dato Seri Najib. The audience was really aggressive: They hurled several difficult questions. Poor thing. But, that's his job isn't it? Besides that, nothing really interesting or amusing. They had their usual politics discussion: I seriously know NUTS about politics! All I know is Vision 2020? That's how terrible I am. I'm being too ignorant about politics in Malaysia. Maybe I should really start to read up about it. Does that make me a true and loyal Malaysian? lol.

And, the best part of everything: FOOD! Ate a little in Malaysia Hall and then went to the famous Four Seasons to have duck(sorry I forgot to take a picture of it)! *drools* But, we managed to get a GOOD picture with Dato Seri.


And, fine. I give up on this. The reason why I don't want to put up my pictures is because I think I look extremely atrocious with my newly dyed hair? Not being vain here, but honestly, I can't accept it because I feel that I no longer look like myself anymore. Swallowing my bitterness, I have no choice but to take it as it is since I chose to dye it in the first place.

Picture of me in my room [2007]

1 comment:

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

It's not THAT bad, really :D