Thursday 11 January 2007

Tired of blogging?

There are several reasons to why I'm sick and tired of blogging:

  1. Lazy
  2. No longer broken
  3. No pictures to put up. Even if I have, I opt not to do so. (some of you might know why I don't want to put it up)
  4. It takes up a lot of time
  5. Nothing interesting recently
  6. Due to my inactivity, I doubt anyone ever reads my blog
  7. It's really troublesome to post pictures in Beta Blogger. Is it because of the system or is it me who's not aware of how it works?

I guess that's about it. Can't think of 10 good reasons. lol.

Shall I give up blogging? Sigh...

5 comments:

MayLim said...

Mr. Lee, aiyoyo... wanna stop blogging ? Your blogs quite interesting wat.. actually i can learn some bombastic words from your blogs.... really can improving my english..hehe

¨°¤s¥nin¤°¨ said...

what do u mean by 'no longer broken'?

Heng Kai said...

maylim: hmm, there's nothing special or interesting about my blog, really! lol.

cindy: you dont wanna know....

yu ^_^ lin said...

Hehe rmb what had u said before you wanna start a blog??tsk.. tsk..
Glad to hear that you 'no longer broken' , time just like a superglue that can fix everything =)
oh ya, don simply give up on anything( just like chasing girl), tired then put it aside for a while, just in case you have great news, eg got gf or ...em..italiano then can announce here again =)
Enjoy !!

Heng Kai said...

what did I say before starting a blog? Can't really recall lol. And, what's with the italiano!! *grrrr*