Friday 15 December 2006

Interesting Things that happened

There are just too many things going on recently and I'm really too lazy to blog about each and every one of them. I'll probably just include pictures and describe a wee bit about it =)

Friday(8/12/06)
Attended the "eat all you can" lunch at Pizza Hut with my friends. Supposed to beat the record held by the members of the Outdoor Club last year. This is how jobless we get. lol.


the 4 of us in Pizza Hut.

On that same day, I was supposed to attend my department's Christmas Dinner but tickets were all sold out :( couldn't go. Had curry for dinner in a Japanese Restaurant instead. Well, of course don't expect it to be as nice as the one back home. The curry tasted a little awkward but it's not too bad!

Curry Chicken Rice!


Saturday(9/12/06)
Had our first full dress rehearsal for lion dance. It was kinda cool really! Unfortunately, with the costumes, it's really difficult for me to perform the stunts. What more, the head is not exactly THAT light you know!!

Me doing the "2 leg stand". Cool right?!

Lion Dance Team

Later that evening, met up with Cindy and Yin Mei. Since Cindy will be flying back home the following day, we decided to go Harrods, have dinner and oh! I have to give Yin Mei the credit for this: She made red bean soup for the 2 of us and invited us over. That's awfully sweet of her.


Yin Mei, Cindy and I at a Japanese Restaurant (forgot the name, AGAIN!)

At a funfair in Leicester Square. Reminisces my childhood days.

Cindy and I

Yin Mei and I at her kitchen

Hmm, I think you'll get sick of us if I continue posting more pictures. Okay, next...


Tuesday(12/12/06)
My hall had a Christmas Party at 8pm but I had to stay back at college to do some programming since I'll be having test the following day. How sad right? :( Anyway, when I got back around 10pm, my hallmates cheered me up! They seriously made my day. I expected them NOT to know my name honestly since most of the time I'm out. By the way, they call me "Heng". Some will call me Heng Kai.

What happened was, when I actually stepped into the kitchen, they went "HENG!!!!! Surprise! Christmas present for you!" I stood frozen to the ground. I was astonished!

Nice right? Christmas tree in my kitchen!


My hallmates and I

My Christmas Present! :D


Wednesday(13/12/06)
Went to Oxford for a musical theatre - CATS! Since we had a test in the morning, we couldn't go there early and hence, arrived late (3.30pm). It was almost dark already by then :( Oh for those who don't know, in UK, when it's 5pm, it's like Malaysia's 8pm! Yes, it's THAT dark! Sun sets early here. Because of that, we don't get to take a lot of pictures in Oxford. We didn't get to go in to see the Radcliffe Building and others.

Me in Exeter College, Oxford.

In Oxford!


CATS Musical Theatre

Top (from left): Ambarish, Me, Stella, Shi Chian, Deng Wei
Bottom (from left): Audrey, Siew Ping, Jee Wayn

Hope you like what you saw! =)

And, FINALLY! I'm going back TOMORROW! Can't wait to meet up lots of people seriously. I miss my parents, relatives, friends and everyone related closely to me!! Hope to see you people soon. I'm excited.

2 comments:

Jade Lee said...

At last, some reasonable looking pix :P

Looks like Imperial is all play and no study. Hahaha. But I know it is not the case.

Be seeing you soon. Cya.

~ xYz ~ said...

jadelee: yeah life in imperial is really all play for some people... =D

hengkai: omg you're soooo happening.. haha! see ya soon. cherish the moments at home. =)