Wednesday 6 December 2006

Busy Week

Sorry for not being able to blog for the past week. I was seriously tied up with tests, projects etc.. (using it as an excuse to get away lol).

Not that my week was mundane, really! It was rather exhilarating, indeed. Ah, if I were to blog about every event which happened last week, it'll be too lengthy. I shall provide a summary:

27 Nov: Kavitha had her birthday celebration. Food was great. Met loads of cool new people!
28 Nov: Christmas Test. Screwed.
29 Nov: My sister, Caroline's birthday! Too bad I can't celebrate with her back home :(
30 Nov: Cheryl and Anita's birthday. We had a gathering at Starbucks; Cheryl and Anita had their own plans, so we planned to meet up and hang around! lol. That night, went for my first musical theatre: Les Miserables.
1 Dec: LSE's Malam Bakti. Gosh! No one should miss it. Really had a good laugh that night.

And now, as for this week, my personal tutor-Prof Peter Cheung, was kind enough to bring us(his tutees) for a dinner at an Italian Restaurant in South Kensington. (can't recall the name of the shop)

Prof Peter Cheung (the one sitting next to me) and his tutees


Oh! Not to forget, my hall's Christmas Party! It will be on this Saturday and I seriously got no idea of what to get for my hallmate. By the way, it's a guy not a girl unfortunately. Lucky draw! Any suggestions people? Something different, preferably.

5 comments:

Janet said...

hmm how's ur guy hallmate? fun? nerdy? hmm perfume? tshirt?

Heng Kai said...

hmm, he's an 'ang moh' =P nerdy or not, I don't know. I'm not his coursemate lolz. anyway, the budget is less than £5! dont think so a perfume costs less than £5. what about chocolates? ahahaha.

Anonymous said...

ehhh..get him something to do w avril lavigne..i'm sure he'll love it...muahahaha... ;p
-anita-

Heng Kai said...

lol avril lavigne? it's not my roommate, anita =)

Anonymous said...

the italian restaurant is called ASK!!!