Monday 27 November 2006

What?! A Bomb in Imperial??

I seriously hate to be in this position. Yes, I did not sleep the whole night AGAIN. argh! I slept TOO much on Saturday night and couldn't sleep at all on Sunday. This is terrible.

Anyway, I got up at 7am(obviously! I didn't sleep). Did the usual stuff that I had to do, and blogged. Then, I received a call from Megan: lectures might be cancelled! For one second, I almost shrieked with joy. That was before I found out what happened. Apparently, Imperial received an unusual heavy package from elsewhere. And, there were no sign of identification of sender. They suspected it was a bomb and everything went haywire. I wasn't at college that time, so I missed the "best part", according to some of them. Guess what I was doing? I was busy packing breakfast since I knew lectures will be delayed, not cancelled. My intuition tells me that Imperial will NEVER cancel their lectures :(


I packed bread only. I know it's something simple and nothing to shout about but still, it's unusual for ME to pack breakfast! haha.

No comments: