Saturday 18 November 2006

Imperial is insane! help!!

Guess what?! It's already 4.40 am (UK time) and I'm not asleep yet. Before you people jump to conclusions of your own such as "Wah, study until so late. Crazy!" , allow me to clarify this: I've jammed (played o2jam) for 4 hours, and NOT study! lol. How pleasant life is, for once and for all :) I completely forgotten about all the things that I have to do. (which is something really distressing)

Now that I think of what I did, I feel rather flustered. I'm perfectly aware that my course is rather demanding, yet I'm still being ignorant about it.

Below are the list of things that I have to do: (before I can fly back to Malaysia peacefully)
week 8 - Slide Show presentation, 1200 words technical report deadline;
week 9 - Christmas Test, Driving Test
week 10 - (not sure what they're gonna do in this week either)
week 11 - Driving Test, Design Project deadline

The bolded ones are the ones which will be counted towards our degree. :(
Thankfully, the Christmas Test is not accessed. But still, I wouldn't want to completely screw it and make my personal tutor think that I've not been doing anything at all :S He has high hopes for me; perhaps it's due to the fact that I did quite well for my "Maths Diagnostic Test" in the 2nd week of this term.

And oh! For your info, 'Driving Test' is a programming test : We will be given a question paper WITHOUT pseudocodes; only words in English, and we're supposed to write out the codes in a program called Delphi. And, trust me. It's not that easy!

Arghhhh! I seriously don't know. I'm just worried of all these "petty" little things, as some would say. As far as I'm concerned for NOW, I'm really looking forward to returning back home to see my dear family, friends and all the people I miss.

Oopss. I think I shall stop here. It's already 4.53 am and I have a lion dance practise in the morning (10 am). Adios people! And, do wish me luck for the final 4 weeks :)

6 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

hey... sorry ler we jam till so 'early'.. see now u so stressed out d.

good luck in your tests, reports, assignments etc!! =)

Heng Kai said...

nah, don't worry. I think jamming did help me to release some stress too! :)
just that, the feeling after that is rather awful. You'll be really worried lol.

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice blog u have here. I like your wit and charm!

BTW, I was wondering if u had to sit for your A-Levels before coming to Imperial?

Heng Kai said...

of course you have to do that :) i would suggest (if you're planning to come to imperial to do any engineering courses) you to take further maths during your A lvls. trust me, it will help you a lot!

Anonymous said...

Jam? Where was it?

Anonymous said...

heng kai:A Levels is not that easy to study ok!If so,how you studied it before?Any useful method?