Saturday 25 November 2006

What a relieve

Looking on the bright side; I'm happy and relieved for once and for all: I've completed my 1200 word technical report and presentation! Thanks Joanne for helping me out towards the last bit of my report. You're really sweet!! :) And on the dark side, I've screwed my presentation and received really sarcastic feedbacks from a PG(postgraduate). But this time, I'm not going to grumble about anything. I admit that I deserved to be chided for not putting enough effort to prepare for the presentation. Perhaps, since I knew it was a non-accessed presentation, I took it too lightly. My fault. I perfectly acknowledge that.

Apart from that, nothing special for the week. Oh, wait! I've changed my lab partner. Deng Wei (a Malaysian as well) is now officially my new lab partner :) He's probably one of the most admirable person around due to his politeness. He cares for the feelings of every single person and tries not to hurt them. Rea
lly nice guy, unlike me. I can be really mean and obnoxious at times. I know.

Anyway, I've decided not to blog so much this time. Words just can't seem to flow because I've just completed my report and I'm too tired to think of what to write.

Deng Wei and I


Cheryl commented that this picture is quite nice, so I decided to upload it :)


The rest of my friends

4 comments:

sp said...

'He's probably one of the most admirable person around due to his politeness. He cares for the feelings of every single person and tries not to hurt them.'

Deng wei?! OMG ... whos the one who tells me to go 'chiak sai' (eat sh*t) and 'ki si' (go die) and all...

lol... maybe there is something between u two... hahahaha

Jade Lee said...

Ok this is starting to sound very gay to me :P

Heng Kai said...

danis: i didn't take a picture with you! lol
sping: hahaha. he says that to you? hmmm, you're SIEW PING! we just love bullying you
jade: lol. u consider that gay? that's a compliment to him!

Anonymous said...

jade lee:you're dirty minded!If that considered a gay,then u'd better don't talk to man!