Tuesday 14 November 2006

Reports, Projects, Presentations and Lab sessions

Are the things I dislike most in my course. I thought, initially, that I could depend on them to help me to gain some 'easy' marks. I'm so wrong! They're indeed more difficult to score, I think. It's rather demanding. Not to forget, they're ANNOYING because they have deadlines!! awww, the deadline of my presentation and 1200 words report is next week! And, I've not started anything yet. Sigh. There goes my free 'Saturday and Sunday'. I shall not complain and start working on it. Ranting about it in my blog wouldn't make a difference.

Lectures are alright though. Some were great, some boring (as usual), some interesting and funny! (but we don't learn much out of that lecture, unfortunately). I thought this clip is rather 'cute' and interesting in a way. Jeremy Pitt trying to juggle!!



It was taken by some student during Software Engineering (Jeremy Pitt's) class. This is what happens when we're in a busy course; i.e. lectures from 9am to 6pm on certain days. Ah! That's Imperial isn't it?

3 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

i dont get why he wanted to juggle during lecture... ??!!

Anonymous said...

Crazy people in EE I suppose...

Heng Kai said...

he wanted to entertain us i guess :) we all looked really sleepy, bored, tiredd!

and, EE people are not crazy!! we're fun ppl ok?! although our course is crazy, it doesn't affect our brains and behaviour, NOT yet. :)