Tuesday 14 November 2006

gay stalker!!!!

I seriously hate blogging. My friends who know me well enough should apprehend it. Anyhow, I think I should start blogging from today onwards to notify everyone (my friends, particularly) about my life/experiences in Imperial College. Let's skip the introduction and get down to the nitty-gritty.

As the title explains, it was about a horrifying incident which happened yesterday night in my hall (of residence).

This guy, a queer stalker to be precise, asked if he could use the toilet in my room. My room's at the 1st floor and we were at the Ground floor, so, I suggested him to use the toilet in the common room. I showed him the way there, and he abruptly told me he need not use the toilet anymore. At that time, honestly, I did not suspect anything. But, I already had the impression that this guy is peculiar. However, I pushed that thought aside, considering that I can be supersensitive at times. Then, here comes the 'interesting' part. My conversation with him was as follows.

Him: Hey! I heard that there are vacant rooms in this hall. Where do I get a form, to apply to stay here? (for your info, some of my hallmates were there at that time)
Me: er, I'm not quite sure about this. Personally, I think the rooms are all taken up. I think you should talk to the warden about this.
Him: Nah, I'm alright. I'm currently paying about £500 a week and the place isn't that good, after all. I want to have a look at the rooms here and see if it's alright or not. Can you show me your room for a minute?
Me: I'm sorry but I don't see a reason why you're allowed to see my room. Moreover, I have a roommate and he is not happy with me bringing people into our room. (I used that as an excuse!)

He tried persuading me, but I was annoyed. Finally, he gave up.

Him: Maybe you should just give me your hp number, instead? I might contact you if I want the tel number of the warden here or something.

And, I was stupid enough to give him my number!! :S I still didn't suspect anything that time, seriously. I was just annoyed with the way he begged me to allow him to see my room. After saving my number, he left and I went back to my room.

He sms-ed me right after that, and told me to call him back. Why should I? lol. My phone was out of credit! and NO way I'm gonna call him! I didn't reply his message either. So, he called.

*I guess I shouldnt reveal the details of the conversation here. It's rather unpleasant to hear. 18SX hahahaha. If you're still curious, you might consider sending £10 to my mailing address and I'll tell you more about it! hahahahahah*

How nice will it be if I receive such comments from a girl. I would really be flattered! but too bad, that's not the case. haha. sad case :( anyway, I've told him off and ignored him completely. I should be fine.

This serves as a reminder to everyone. Try not to be out alone, if you can, and always get some friends to go out with you! :) London is not THAT safe after all lol. there are stalkers around! So, BEWARE! and bring pepper-spray wherever you go! (that's what Kim Hong suggested) lol

8 comments:

Jade Lee said...

Why you missed out the part where he grabbed your butt and tried to kiss you???

And the other *censored* parts???

Hahaha!!!

Heng Kai said...

:S very funny!! if he did that, i would have kicked him in his nuts lol

~ xYz ~ said...

omg why things like this can happen to you one! =D

Heng Kai said...

xyz : i seriously don't know. how unlucky i can get at times. btw, you're chloe right? :)

sp said...

rofl

Heng Kai said...

*swt* u evil person! still can laugh..

§pinzer said...

too hensem la i suppose. been there before when I still had my rats tail hahha! dun mind me, i'm a random blogger reader =P

Anonymous said...

He attracts every sexes there is to offer... That's Heng Kai for you... ;)